Duties will include:
- Answering telephones
- Assisting with incoming customer enquiries
- Updating database
- Composing and sending emails
- Filing plus much more
The company will offer long term prospects to progress to a permanent employment with increased responsibilities.
Have you considered the location/wages/hours prior to applying?
- Must be IT proficient
- Must be organised
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Must be a team player with a real willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Must be confident
- Must be enthusiastic
Must have GCSE maths and English C/4 or equivalent.
- Advanced Business Administrator Standard
- Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration