Duties will include:
- Answering the telephones and dealing with customers enquiries
- Assisting with order processing
- Data entry and word processing
- Sending emails to customers
- Order chasing and delivery updates with customers
- Diary Management plus much more
Long term career opportunity on successful completion.
This is an apprenticeship opportunity with a minimum duration of 18 months.
- IT skills (Word, Excel)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prioritisation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have a confident personality
- A real willingness to learn
- Good time keeper
Ideally educated to GCSE standard (Grade A-C or equivalent/8-4 or above) in maths and English.
- Advanced Business Administrator Standard
- Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration