Office Administration Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Paragon Training Academy Ltd
As an Office Administrator you will be undertaking the admin requirements of a busy legal office. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Data inputting
- Creditor contact - on the phones, contact with banks
- Learning to speak to banks, once you learn this you will be able to speak to anyone
- Increase confidence to make further phone calls
- Speaking to clients
The company would like to like candidates to stay with them in a permanent role once the apprenticeship has been completed.
Stunning environment with projections on the ceilings, art light boxes around the open plan office, glass walls, if you want to work somewhere that has WOW factor then this may be the place for you.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good I.T. Skills
- Excel (knowledge of pivot tables would be an advantage)
- Good time keeping skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience using Excel/Spreadsheets
- Good telephone manner
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths, this is not essential as Functional Skills can be completed.
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- Functional skills if required
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.