Office Admin Apprentice
Harrow and Uxbridge College
Duties to include:
- We require an individual who is proficient in MS office skills
- Have good knowledge of client handling/customer services
- Sound knowledge of filing and record keeping
- Ready to learn new skills and understanding of visa and immigration in basic
- Must be able to respond skilfully to the emails and manage the workload
- Individual must be self-driven to work, in absence of presence of manager/director can motivate themselves towards the work assigned
- Filling the UKVI forms
- interacting with clients physically or on phone
- Drafting the letters and responding to the emails
They will have good career opportunities with an experience in the busiest immigration services provider in west London. If we like their work we would offer them full-time position in the company.
- Computing skills
- Team Work
- Ready to adapt and learn new things
GCSE maths and English A-D/ 3-9 or Functional skills level 1.
- Business and Administration Level 2
- Functional skills if required
- Full on the job training
- 1 day per week college attendance
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.