We offer quality preschool activities for children, we plan lots of great activities for the children to engage in to help the children to develop and learn new skills, we teach the children to have good morals and social skills.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Looking after the children
- Working with parents
- Recording children’s progress
- Planning activities
- General duties within the setting
- Potential for progression onto Level 3 upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship
- Be a great communicator
- Be a quick thinker
- Be creative
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Self sufficient
- Strong work ethic
- There are no entry requirements for this position
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner