We offer quality preschool activities for children, we plan lots of great activities for the children to engage in to help the children to develop and learn new skills, we teach the children to have good morals and social skills.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Looking after the children
- Working with parents
- General duties with in the setting
- Potential for career development upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship Programme
- Be a great communicator
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Be creative
- Be a quick thinker
- Strong work ethic
- Self sufficient
- No entry requirements
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Childcare