- Opportunity for an ambitious individual who is interested in gaining an NVQ level 2 qualification in Early years education
- Your role will include day to day care routines for babies & children, completing observations, planning and assessments and daily care diaries via an online system
- You will also be responsible a small number of key children, liaising with parents and providing a stimulating and inviting environment for children
- Being responsible for a group of key children
- Observations, planning & assessments
- Completing online documentation for parents and feeding back to them about their children’s day
- Completing learning journeys and assessments
- Providing activities and provocations for children
- We are investing in new talent after experiencing a period of growth.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Willing to attend paediatric first aid and child protection training courses
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Passion for working with children
- Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service
No entry requirements.
Paragon skills have the energy & experience to give you the edge in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
Personal Learning & Thinking Skills