As Nursery Practitioner your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Looking after the children
- Working with parents
- General duties within the setting
- Opportunity to progress onto Level 3.
- Be a great communicator
- Be a quick thinker
- Be creative
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Self sufficient
- Strong work ethic
- GCSE's or equivalent grade A-C 4-9 in English and maths are desired but not essential
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Early Years Practitioner