Nursery Practitioner Apprentice
CAPERS DAY NURSERY LTD
To be part of a team and to help with planning of activities, observing children, changing nappies, preparing snacks and lunches. Must be flexible with hours.
- Work (under supervision) with children in the Setting, to provide all aspects of care and supporting learning opportunities, which may include washing, changing and feeding
- Undertake training to obtain recognised qualifications, including completing assignments on time, and attending all College sessions/ tutorials (if applicable)
- Uphold standards within the Setting by adhering to all policies and procedures
- Strive to safeguard children by working to the organisation’s safeguarding Code of Conduct
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Provide adult interaction with children in the Setting
- Know and implement the Setting’s confidentiality policy
- Contribute to high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the Setting
Future ProspectsA full-time permanent position.
Qualifications RequiredNo previous qualifications required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.