Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Caring for children and promoting a positive learning environment
- Planning activities for children
- Making observations of children’s progress
- Communicating with other staff members and parents
- Light Cleaning duties
- Opportunity for promotion from within the company
Good at managing tasks in a set timeframe.
- Have a good work ethic
- Have a caring nature
- Positive attitude
GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English and maths are desired.
Training ProvidedParagon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Early Years Practitioner