As the Nursery Nurse Apprentice, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and taking part in activities with the children
- Working with parents
- Completing general duties within the setting
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship a full time position may be available
- Good time keeping
- Good hygiene
- GCSE's or equivalent grade A/C 4-9 in English and maths are preferred
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses.
Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Childcare