The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Work in pre-school and out of school
- Supporting through learning birth-4 years under EYFS guidelines
- Preparing snacks and lunches
- Learning all aspects of child minding
- Communicating with parents
- Out of school club
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full-time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Non judgemental
- GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 in mathematics and English or equivalent
- Level Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare. There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in mathematics and English if required.