The role will require you to be:
- Looking after the children
- Working with parents
- General duties within the setting
Possibility of a full-time position on completing Apprenticeship.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good time keeping
- Good hygiene
No qualification or previous experience required.
Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills