Nursery Nurse Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Magic Moments Childcare
Paragon Training Academy Ltd
As the Nursery Nurse Apprentice, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and taking part in activities with the children
- Working with parents
- Completing general duties within the setting
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship a full-time position may be available
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good time keeping
- Good hygiene
- GCSE's grade 4/C-9/A* or equivalent in English and maths are preferred.
- Early Years Practitioner
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Childcare
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.