We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our established team at Granville Plus Nursery.
Daily duties include:
- You will be working as part of a team to provide care and education to the children
- To support qualified staff with the care and curriculum within the learning environment, working towards and gaining an understanding of the EYFS
- You will build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- You will learn the skills of a nursery nurse by working practically within the team
- You will undertake staff training and meetings to further your knowledge
- Ensure the safeguarding and welfare of all children at all times
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment from which children thrive
- Support qualified staff with record keeping and observations of children
- To contribute to planning and lead activities with small groups of children
On-going training and learning.
Flexibility working across all areas of the nursery indoors and outdoors.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in the Early Years including Safeguarding
- Enthusiasm for working with young children
- An interest in the care, learning and development of young children
- A commitment to the provision of high-quality childcare
- A positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities
- A positive can-do attitude
- Good punctuality and a dedication to work
GCSE's in English, Science and mathematics between grades C/4 or above or equivalents.
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths & English