- To plan and implement exciting activities to meet the needs of all children
- To be a key person, be assigned key children and be responsible for up to date and accurate achievement files
- To support all staff and engage in good teamwork
- Work in partnership with staff, parents and other professionals
- To attend out of work activities i.e. parent’s evenings, summer fayre, Christmas parties etc.
- To follow all of the Nurseries policies and Procedures
- To safeguard the children at all times
- Record accidents and incidents should they arise
- To provide high quality care to meet the diverse needs of all children
- To complete the Early Years qualification in a timely manner
Continuation of employment for the correct candidate.
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Passion for working in Early Years
Grades C/4 or above in maths and English is an advantage but not essential. Levels will be assessed at interview.
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Provided by HIT Training