Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
Little Sneakers Nursery
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
An opportunity has arisen with an employer in the Studley area of the West Midlands for an Apprenticeship position in Childcare. The candidates will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to. Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare, (with the possibility of progressing to Level 3 Apprenticeship in Childcare where appropriate). This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Full training up to Level 3 Apprenticeship in Childcare.
Candidates are advised to check the location of the vacancy prior to application and be able to travel to and from the location setting. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A GENUINE DESIRE TO WORK IN THE CHILDCARE SECTOR NEED APPLY.
- Good time keeping
- Outgoing Personality
- Great if able to work using own initiative
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Commitment to a pathway of learning in a vocational setting
- Good Literacy
- Good Numeracy
- Full Training up to Level 2 Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.