A dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals. We use the Curiosity Approach in our learning with the children. This involves creative thinking, real life items and equipment and little or no plastic. Our ethos is to nurture curious minds through exciting and innovative activities. We strongly believe in nurturing and developing the skills of our staff team to meet with our overall ethos.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing a safe, happy and stimulating environment for the children
- Remaining aware of hygiene and cleanliness of the setting
- Supporting children’s activities
- Working as part of a team, showing thought and consideration towards your colleagues
- Respecting and familiarising yourself with the policies and philosophies of the Group and acting in accordance with them
- Opportunity for progression for the right candidate
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn
- Work as part of a team
- Use initiative
- No previous qualifications required
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.