Your role as Nursery Assistant will see you carrying out the following tasks:
- Working alongside the qualified staff in the room
- Engaging in art activites, homecorner, puzzles and building, whilst supporting the children with personal skills and hygiene and tidying up after them!
- Supervising and play with the children in our playground whilst ensuring areas are clean, tidy and safe
- Beginning to understand the curriculum with the help and support of the team members at the nursery
- Enjoying your day and ensuring the children are enjoying theirs too!
A full time position at Bears may be available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent communication skills
- The children are looking for someone who will engage with them, play alongside them and be fun to be around
- The staff are looking for a team player who, with time and support become a valued member of our team
GCSE's or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.f
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 EYE
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills