What will you be overall responsible for?
- Supporting the room supervisor while undertaking training
- Building up skills
- Day to day running of the room
- Immersing yourself with the children
- Helping them prepare for going outside
- Prepping the children for lunch.
- As you progress, have a key group, plan for the children’s activities
- Upon successful completion of this Apprenticeship Programme you will have your Level 2 qualification in Childcare and will be able to apply for Level 3 opportunities.
- Able to interact with children well and build strong relationships of trust
- Good communicator
- Willing to work hard and enjoy the benefits of working with children
- GCSE's Grade C/4 or equivalent in English and maths are Desired but not essential.
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Functional skills if required
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6% and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.