The Apprentice will become a member of the preschool room and will be supported in:
- Contributing towards planning and delivering learning experiences based on children’s interests
- Food handling at snack times, preparing snack and cleaning afterwards
- Online learning journals
- Supporting staff with children’s intimate care routines, developing confidence to perform these tasks yourself when at a comfortable level
- Opportunities for the apprentice to work in the 2 year old room once a week will also be encouraged to offer a greater depth to their understanding and experience
- We would ideally be looking for the apprentice to remain with us at the conclusion of their level 2 and join our team.
Monday – Friday 8:30-3:30
- GCSE's grade 4-9 in English and maths or equivalent are preferred.
- Early Years practitioner Level 2
- Functional skills if required
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.