School House Private Day Nursery
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
The candidates will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to. Within the team, the candidate will assist the other nursery assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other key responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare (with the possibility of full-time employment after completion). This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality, who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Possibility of progressing onto Level 3.
Candidates are required to check the location of the vacancy and if they are able to travel to and from the vacancy on a daily basis.
Only candidates wanting to work in a childcare environment must apply.
- Good timekeeping
- Able to work using own initiative
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Committed to a pathway of learning in a vocational setting
- A-C/8-4 GCSE grades or equivalent is desirable
- Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in English and maths if needed
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.