Bournemouth Day Nursery
As a Level 2 Apprentice, you will be expected to support and assist other members of the team in the completion of their duties. Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with preparation of play time (arts and crafts, reading, etc.)
- Assisting with teaching of basic numeracy and literacy
- Assisting with preparation of mealtime (cooking, preparation and feeding of food)
- Dealing with parent enquiries, over the phone and face to face
- Tidying up and clearing away the nursery at the start and end of each day
The nursery is a 10-minute walk from Bournemouth Rail Station and has a bus stop right outside.
Your working week will run from Monday to Friday. This role is subject to a clear DBS check.
There may be an opportunity to progress onto a Level 3 apprenticeship upon successful completion of the Level 2.
- You must have good communication skills in order to understand the needs of the children
- You must be a confident and forward-thinking individual
There are no qualifications required as full training is given throughout the apprenticeship.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
- Level 2 Diploma in Children and Young Persons Workforce
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the workplace with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.