Looby Lou's Too Day Nursery
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
The candidate will be report to the manager each day to be directed to a team to be working with.
The candidate will assist other Nursery assistants to:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
Possibility of progression to Level 3 for the right candidate.
Only candidates with a serious interest in working with young children need apply. Please ensure you are able to travel to the setting on a daily basis. The successful candidate would need to apply for a fully enhanced DBS.
- Good Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- A desire to work with children
- Happy to 'muck in'
- Hard working
Maths and English a C (4) Grade or above or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
Level 2 Children’s and Young Peoples Work Force Qualification.
Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if necessary.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.