THE CHILDRENS HOUSE MONTESSORI LIMITED
- Interaction with Children, planning activities
- Carrying out planned activities
- General cleaning and tidying
- Provide a happy, safe learning environment for children to reach their full potential
- Promote core values where children learn our British Values through daily routines and interactions
- Create an enabling environment full of Montessori materials where the children can learn independently and at their own pace
- Ensure all children feel they have a voice and that voice is valued
- Support your child and you at the beginning of this long journey into education and inspire their creative minds to love education
Full-time employment or further qualifications.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
- Caring, friendly and approachable
- Hard-working, enthusiastic with a good work ethic
No previous qualifications required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Childcare
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.