Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Working closely with the Nursery Manager
- Building Maintenance- Health and Safety
- Financial- Lunch vouchers and invoices
- HR - To liaise with the Manager with elements of recruitment that are administrative such as responding to ex-employee’s factual reference requests, monitoring DBS progress and staff audit etc.
- Full-time Business admin/ Accountancy/ HR position
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- GCSE's Grade 4/C or above or equivalent in Maths and English
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administration