Nissan Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Do you want to become part of the Apprenticeship programme as a Customer Service Practitioner? The successful candidate will be supported throughout the Apprenticeship by a local Nissan employer. This vacancy is for a 12-month Apprenticeship that will result in the successful candidate gaining a level 2 Customer Service qualification.
There are many career routes available during and upon on successful completion of the Customer Service Apprenticeship. This is a generic qualification which covers all aspects of customer service within the motor industry.
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you could be involved in a variety of tasks including:
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting the sales teams where required
- Checking parts in the warehouse and stockroom
- Dealing with Technicians, other companies and the general public
- Determine problems and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions
- Estimating costs
- General maintenance of the service & parts desk
- Giving information to customers where required
- Greeting customers
- Liaising between the customer and Service Technicians within the garage
- Ordering parts
- Putting stock orders away
- Scheduling appointments
- Taking telephone and online orders
- Using in house systems and software
Permanent role with company.
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible as the employer will start to interview when applications are received. This may mean the vacancy may close before the date advertised.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, or experience any difficulties when applying, please contact Samantha Gee on 07773816273.
More information can be found about Apprentice minimum wage here: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers accurately and concisely
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Passionate about the industry and committed to the development of your knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience in mind throughout
- Team player - assist colleagues when workshop is under pressure and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workplace
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- An interest in customer service and the automotive industry would be beneficial
GCSEs grades 9-2/A*-C OR Functional Skills entry level 3 maths and English.
This is a Customer Service Apprenticeship. Training is delivered on a block release basis at the Alliance Training Centre in Doncaster.
This means your college-based training will be delivered away from home and you will be required to stay in a hotel for 4 separate weeks (Mon - Fri) over the 12-month duration of the Apprenticeship. All associated costs for training are met by the employer/the programme and there will be no cost to yourself/your parents or guardians.
Assessments and visits will also be conducted in the workplace by a dedicated training assessor.
You will also be assigned a workplace mentor for support in dealership.
As a result you will gain the following qualification:
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.