Welcome to Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust. We are dedicated to providing high quality care with compassion to improve the health and wellbeing of the people we care for, our staff and members, to support and empower them to lead a fulfilling life.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Typing of letters, summaries, and reports, if appropriate
- Ensuring good customer service by providing a professional and effective service by dealing with queries from service users, carers, or staff in person or on the telephone, take accurate messages and ensure these are passed on to the appropriate people
- Organise appointments and transport for clinics as directed
- Carry out any office duties, such as dealing with post and photocopying; be responsible for document filing and ensure that the relevant records are organised, accessible and up to date
- Create and maintain both manual and electronic health records for all active service users and ensure that their location is tracked
- Be responsible for filing of all documentation in the clinical notes (if appropriate), in accordance with relevant procedures
- Archiving and scanning
- Small amount of data entry
At Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 Practitioner Standard over the course of 15-months.
We cannot guarantee job within our services but will work with you to find something with in the trust.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Audio/copy typing skills
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Clear understanding of respect and confidentiality
- Good listening skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Professional attitude towards service users and their families
- Ability to work on own initiative and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under occasional pressure/stress
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Own a laptop or computer
- Educated to GCSE/GCE standard
- Good command of written English
- Customer Service Level 2 Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required