- Support with the delivery of Networking and general IT requirements of an event – internet, phone lines, and point of sales systems (tills)
- Patching and Cabling
- LAN/ VLAN configuration
- Fitting and maintaining routers and switches
This apprenticeship programme will provide you with everything you need to launch and develop your career in IT networks. Afterwards, we’ll support you to take the next steps, including further training and progression onto a Level 4 Network Engineer qualification.
- Knowledge of IT would be beneficial
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Can contribute well to a team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- GCSE grade 4/ C in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills equivalent
Start your IT career and get the skills you need to install, configure and optimise IT networks with our Level 3 apprenticeship. You’ll get hands-on experience working on physical and cloud networks, and develop in-demand industry knowledge, including Microsoft Azure, Windows Server and Linux.
With our unique curriculum and one-to-one support, you’ll gain the skills and qualifications you need to launch your career in an exciting, ever-evolving industry.
You’ll be based full time with an employer and will quickly become an important part of the team. Our training is 100% online, including real-time classes with our expert trainers and self-paced courses created by industry specialists.
With a Baltic Apprenticeship, you'll be on your way to a long-term career in the IT industry. On completion of their apprenticeship programme, 95% of our learners remain in full-time employment or progress onto a higher-level apprenticeship.