Aindale are a Managed Service Provider, providing a vast range of services and products both internally and to our clients. This can range from assisting a user on a single machine to entire infrastructure support, growth, and project work (and everything in between!). We are an accredited Cyber Essentials Plus Certified Body as well as IASME Assured (previously known as Governance/Gold) Certified Body.
We understand it is important to be proud of the company you work for, that’s why we’re proud to share with you some of our recent certifications, awards and employees’ achievements:
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification
- Microsoft Silver Partner
- IASME assessor
- CE+ & IASME Gold
- Terra Server Reseller 2021
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeship.
As apprentice, you will join our growing Technical Support team which sits as part of our Technical Operations, who ensures the smooth and successful delivery of all client requests.
You will be responsible for providing remote technical support to our clients and internal colleagues across various product sets, diagnosing faults and providing service through to resolution.
Customer service is a priority, as such you will enjoy the interaction and building rapport with our existing customer base.
Why work for us?
We aim to provide you with peace of mind in addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities.
You will also receive an excellent benefit package including:
- Company funded industry qualifications
- Workplace Pension*
- Close to town centre / bus station / train station
- Free car parking
- Attendance Bonus Scheme*
- Sick pay scheme*
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service to a max of 30 days *after a qualifying period
We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
What you’ll be doing / Duties include:
- Liaising with customer to understand client requests and how best to resolve issues
- Providing 1st and 2nd line solutions and remediations
- Proactively reacting to the variations in the incoming call management to maintain an effective support service
- Prioritising tickets by severity and age ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained
- Supporting clients managed backup solutions
- Determining when an escalation is required, and handing to the relevant team
- Triage issues and requests, as well as determine or provide the necessary follow up
- Supporting project implementations from initial customer training through to support
- Contribute to knowledge bases for basic issues, intended for use by the Service Desk in the knowledge repository
- Devise workarounds and interim solutions to ensure our clients experience minimum disruption
- Assisting the sales team with technical information and advice
About you / What we are looking for:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills key
- An interest in technology and troubleshooting
- Capable of thinking outside the box
Also, it’s highly desirable, but not essential – to have a driving licence. [as travelling will be key]
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- An A-Level in ICT
- OR an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 ICT
- OR an A-Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject
- OR a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position, along with continued development.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with Aindale BMS Ltd.