What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the Client Coverage Directors in managing a portfolio of existing and targeted Financial Institution clients
- The key objective of the role is to support the proactive development, marketing and execution of financial solutions with the objective of meeting client needs while maximising the total return of the NAB group from each client and the portfolio, the ongoing surveillance of transactions and responding to ad hoc questions from clients
- Liaising with Product Specialist teams to support their portfolio risk management functions including pre-deal support, credit insights, and end-to-end credit execution alongside portfolio and risk management process for NAB’s portfolio of existing and targeted sector customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Senior Financial Services Customer Advisor
- Training will be completed on site and on the job as well as on the training providers premises - both in central London
- Training will take place at least one day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- At the end of the apprenticeship, if there is a role available that you are now qualified for, you would be interviewed and potentially hired for this on a much higher salary
- You would have the opportunity to complete additional qualifications if you wanted to continue your studies while working
- If there are no roles available internally, NAB would assist you in interviewing and applying for external roles you are now eligible for (again this would be on a much higher salary as you will now be qualified)
Reality CheckIf you already have A-Levels, we would put you through a higher education qualification
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Customer care skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential