What will the apprentice be doing?
- Participating in workshops and undertaking training to learn how to build process maps in Signavio.
- Working with DC team to identify area where process maps are required
- Attending meetings with the business areas to understand their processes
- Documenting the processes into process maps using the Signavio tool
- Presenting the final maps to the business to approve
Working with the DC team using the maps to identify opportunities to design controls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Certificate of higher education (CertHE) - Level 4 Business Analyst with Fitch Learning
- Training will be completed on site and on the job as well as at on the training providers premises - both in central London
- Training off the job will be a min of 6 hours per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once qualified and at the end of the contract, if there is a position available in NAB, you will be interviewed and if successful hired on as a permanent employee on a much higher salary
- If a position is not available, you will be qualified to be eligible for many roles with other similar organisations
- NAB would fully support you with applying for other roles through CV support and interview training etc. if this is required
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Essential