Responsibilities will include:
- To assist fully trained tradesmen on day to day activities with repairs, maintenance
- Use authorised plant and equipment provided with due care and attention and as supervised
- Carry out basic trade instructions, read and interpret drawings/instructions/plans
- To work effectively as part of a team and with other trades within Comserv Contracting
- To accurately complete prime documents for all work undertaken as well as your timesheets in a timely manner
- More tasks will also be required for this role
Upon completion of your initial apprenticeship, apprentices may have the opportunity to remain with the business on a permanent contract. This is subject to your work ethic and dedication the role.
Multi-trade apprentices will come across Maths frequently when measuring. But don't worry if your Maths skills are not perfect you will pick things up on-the-job which will make things a lot easier as you progress.
- CSCS Card
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- Driving license is preferred (but not essential)
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good maths and Literacy skills
- Active interest in housing and joinery
- Someone who wants to progress
- Be able to follow Health & Safety requirements
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to work and be flexible regarding learning new skills
- Ability to follow instructions and processes
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Property Maintenance Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)