What will the apprentice be doing?
- Handle calls and enquiries
- Document preparation storage and management
- File management (electronic and physical)
- Calendar and appointment management
- Attending client appointments (if/when permitted and subject to it being Covid secure)
- There may be some typing (minimal)
- Payment handling and processing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator level 3.
Functional skills English and Maths (If required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position for the right candidate.
Reality CheckIdeally should live locally Possible occasional travel to Romford office (travel expenses paid for) Office/desk-based role and frequent PC use, but subject to the lifting of Covid restrictions there may be accompanied travel to people’s homes for the signing of documents (expenses paid for). DBS check required (paid for)
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Desired