- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Liaising between landlords and tenants
- Marketing properties for sale and rent using our online platforms
- Conducting property inspections/inventories
- General office administration work (answering the phone, dealing with customers face to face/data input, arranging maintenance work)
Possible full-time job on completion of apprenticeship.
Will be working in the office alone when other work colleagues are on viewings.
- Good customer service and communication
- Confident telephone manner
- Smart Appearance
- Taking and making telephone calls to clients
- Typing up legal property contracts
- Ensuring customers are supported in a pleasant, efficient and polite manner
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent Time Keeping
- Well organised, enthusiastic, committed and hardworking
- Quick learner
- Flexible with working hours
Minimum 4 GCSE's at grades 4/C or above or equivalent.
- Housing and property management level 3
- English and maths Functional Skills (If Required)