Rawlinson Group mechanics take great care in quality services, ensuring that each repair or maintenance job meets our strict high standards of practice. We will take care of everything from MOT’s, servicing and tyres.
You will receive first class training in all the latest servicing and diagnostic techniques to enable you to better help your customers whether they need a standard service, MOT or wanting an engine/gearbox rebuild.
Main dealers for Renault, Dacia and Mitsubishi.
Day to day tasks will vary but include:
- Servicing – carrying out checks
- Identifying parts with wear and tear
- Vehicle Maintenance – replacing / repairing engine parts
- Diagnostics – using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Maintaining repair and service records
There is an opportunity to be a fully trained and qualified tech at Rawlinson Group.
Must be able to work with a Master tech. It is desired that you have your own tools. Sometimes you will need to work a Saturday half day.
- Good listener
- Able to follow instructions
- Out going
- Able to hold a conversation
- Have an understanding of how an engine, and all its components, work
- GCSE Grade C (4) or above in maths and English, or equivalent
Level 2 Autocare Technician Apprenticeship.