Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship
Downton Service Station
While completing your Level 2 and Level 3 Advanced Light Vehicle Maintenance Apprenticeship, you will work alongside trained technicians to complete the following tasks:
- diagnose and assist with general repairs
- Routine servicing
- Exhaust systems
Further training can be offered, and full-time employment is a possibility to secure a long-term career path for the right candidate upon completion of the motor mechanics apprenticeship.
- Be punctual and well organised
- Be a strong problem solver
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be confident and have good communication skills
- Have good time management skills
- Knowledge of the automotive sector
- You must be focused on a career in the motor trade
- Be able to work hard and learn new skills
- Be able to work with hand tools
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English are preferred but not essential, however, you will be assessed on maths and English when you attend an interview at Paragon Skills. A good knowledge of all things automotive are essential.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the energy & experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Technical Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Principles Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Level 2 Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.