Salary ranging from £8.50ph - £9.50ph
Daily tasks include:
- Regular weekly cleaning of commercial sites between Portishead & Clevedon
- Undertaking other cleaning services within the Bristol area
- Soft FM services required at certain sites including maintenance reporting, weekly fire alarm testing/emergency lighting tests
- Maintenance jobs can also be undertaken if the candidate is interested
- Use of software systems to manage work flow and efficiently undertake tasks
- To support and help manage systems & operations to deliver a high level of service throughout (Full training provided)
This role will require some flexibility on working hours and weekend work will be required on either a Saturday or Sunday. At least two days of each week and paid holiday.
These include full-time employment and opportunities to help expand as a person and to also help Sparks Cleaning Services expand as a business., full training & guidance provided. There is room to grow with the business for the committed employee.
- Good telephone manner
- Appropriate use of cleaning equipment and materials
- To be computer literate and competent in speaking to people, polite and courteous
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic for the job role
- Facilities Services Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills maths Level 1
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Or equivalents
- Level 2 Healthcare Cleaning Operative Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Fire Warden Training, Training on OctopusPro software system, Health & Safety training, COSHH Training, Audit training.