This role involves providing excellent customer service, team working and developing admin and communication skills.
- Providing great care and customer service to our patients
- Phone and face to face patient interaction
- You will need a mature attitude as you will have access to sensitive and confidential information
- You will be booking appointments
- Managing patient requests
- Carrying out admin duties
- Processing prescription requests
- Updating records and notes
- Supporting the practice teams in delivering excellent care
- Potential for full time employment for the right candidate
- There are opportunities to progress from a Level 2 to a Level 3 qualification
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part time positions
- The qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent’s best companies
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date.
You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst awaiting for your first wages to be paid.
Well-connected bus service, based next to University of Kent.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail, it is important to be accurate
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Well-spoken and presentable
- A good level of maturity
- Youu’ll be exposed to sensitive and confidential information
- GCSE Grade 4 to 9 (or Grade C or higher) in English and maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.