What will the apprentice be doing?
- Your apprenticeship will last for 20 months & during that time you will rotate across the business learning about the advertising process.
- You will have the opportunity to work across multiple media channels for some of our largest clients.
- You will receive 1:1 professional coaching & access self-guided leaning via the apprenticeship provider platform.
- You will attend workshops with industry experts and develop skills such as time management, creative problem solving and effective communication.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Advertising and Media Executive qualification
- London based with a hybrid working environment
- Weekly and monthly training/coaching/workshops
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion, each apprentice will decide which agency and team they would like to join permanently.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired