What will the apprentice be doing?
You would be;
- Creating engaging content for social media and other digital platforms
- Coordinating responses to customer enquiries and feedback on social media
- Using design software to create eye catching internal and external content
- Planning and attending PR and community events
- Shadowing colleagues in a range of locations across Northampton
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprenticeship leads to the Higher National Certificate (HNC) Level 4 in Public Relations and Communications
The apprenticeship will be a mix of online and face to face training.
The face to face training will probably take place in London.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our last apprentice has secured a full-time, permanent role as a social media executive for a national company, so this really is a great opportunity for the right person to put their media, PR, communications or related qualification into practice.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Awareness of Social Housing
Qualifications RequiredA Level or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A-C or equivalent) Desired