Medex Group Business Administrator Apprentice - LS821
Medex Group Ltd
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
A great opportunity to join the team at Medex Group learning aspects of a Business Administration role. You will receive on-going training and learning as part of the Apprenticeship to develop administrative skills.
Duties Will Include:
- Learn how to carry out administrative tasks to include photocopying, processing mail, maintaining filing systems, archives and update information
- systems, archives and update information
- To learn and understand the purpose and processes surrounding contractual documentation
- Monitor and audit all incoming paperwork and ensure eligibility, accuracy and compliance prior to submission
- Learn how to input and process Learner and Employer information/data onto dedicated internal and external computer systems
- To learn and have knowledge of how to access and use external websites to ensure contractual obligations are complied with
- To keep all computer and paper records maintained and up to date, including all databases, spreadsheets and filing systems
- To learn to use Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- To answer the telephone and liaise with staff, learners and other agencies/stakeholders to assist in the delivery of services
- To inform your Line Manager of any missing information on paperwork immediately and where advised contact learners/employers to request missing information in an appropriate, polite and professional manner
- Use databases/spreadsheets to gather information, produce reports for Management
- Adhere to systems and procedures and comply with GDPR
- Take notes at meetings as and when requested
- Attend monthly 1-1's with Line Manager
- Provide first line support, by telephone and email for eLearning
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office (IT skills)
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Use own initiative
- Professional and polite
GCSE in English and maths at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent).
The successful candidate will study:
- Business and Administration - Level 2 framework
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.