Mechatronics Maintenance Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all maintenance consumables and required parts/equipment are readily available, as and when required
- Maintain all factory machinery, land & buildings, quality and health & safety performance in line with the company’s current and future plans
- Communicating with management and supervisory staff on a day-to-day basis with regards to any relevant information that may affect the company’s performance
- Complete all training as required by the company to ensure that once completed the following duties and responsibilities can be performed and maintained
Possible progression to a Degree level apprenticeship.
- Attitude for practical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- An excellent team player
- Highly motivated
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Willing to learn new skills and be able to adapt to change
- An excellent timekeeper
The chosen candidate must have 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) which must include maths and English.
Level 3 Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- NVQ Level 2 Performing Engineering Operations
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Engineering
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.