Mechanical Maintenance Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Jeld Wen UK Ltd
The University of Sheffield
Duties to include:
- Mechanical activities range from planned and preventative maintenance to fault finding and problem solving, ensuring the plant is performance to its maximum
- Electrical activities involve PLC fault finding, Strong fault diagnosis and ratification skills on electrical, mechanical systems. Development of knowledge of PPM and continuous improvement systems
- Work with the site engineering team to ensure compliance with company legislative requirements and drive engineering activities towards world-class performance
- Keep personnel safe and support setting the standards for Engineering, operational activities
- Role model behaviours in line with the JELD-WEN standard of acceptance and in accordance with JELD-WEN values and expectations
Working alongside a team of highly experienced engineers, daily activities will include;
- Keep machinery in production
- Drive departments continuous improvement campaigns
- Ensure engineering work is carried out to H&S, environmental and engineering standards
- Our engineering teams are also equipped to assist in the training and coaching of apprentices
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
5 GCSEs or equivalents at grades 4/C and above to include maths, English & science.
- Level 3 - Engineering Technician standard
- Functional Skills if required
3 years training to be provided by AMRC Training Centre.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.