McDonald’s Apprenticeship - Crew Member - 51/53 Dudley Street, Wolverhampton
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
We ensure that our pay rates remain competitive for everyone (rates are restaurant specific and may differ depending on location). You will be paid every two weeks.
- Age 16-17: £6.00 per hour
- Age 18-20: £6.85 per hour
- Age 21+: £8.31 per hour
- Prepare our customer’s meals with care and respect to McDonald's gold standard
- Ensure our customers have a special experience, every time! Be genuine, patient and adapt to their needs
- Keep up to date with knowledge on our menu promotions
- Learn how to work on the different food preparation stations, producing high-quality food for our customers
You'll be working in our fast-moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free meal when you are on shift
- Potential annual pay increase based on performance
- Discounts at over 800 retailers nationally
- McDonald’s discount card for when you aren’t on shift
- Apprentice Extra NUS card for student discounts
Career development opportunities include progressing onto your Level 3 Standard in Supervision and Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree if appropriate.
When working in a McDonald's restaurant, you will have to do a large number of regular tasks, which follow set procedures.
Whilst you will have a rota including a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends you might also be asked to work additional hours outside of this at short notice.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and communicate with your colleagues
- Understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality, service and cleanliness
- Clean and smart appearance
- Friendly and energetic
- Willing to learn and develop yourself
At McDonald’s we value behaviours over qualifications so there are no formal entry requirements and you will be supported to gain Functional Skills in maths and English alongside your apprenticeship, if required.
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food and Beverage Service
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.