MB Advertising and Marketing Ltd - Digital Marketing Apprentice - LS743
MB Advertising & Marketing Ltd
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
We are currently looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual to help ease the administration burden on our digital services team who can grow into a marketing role within the business in the future.
Duties will include:
- Providing an on-time delivery of the agency’s digital marketing requirements, ensuring the accurate upload of data into our digital marketing systems whilst complying with data protection regulations
- Communicating with other internal teams to ensure the smooth delivery of digital marketing campaigns
- Providing reporting and analysis of previously broadcast campaigns on time
- Assisting with the day-to-day issues that arise relating to all of the company’s digital marketing requirements
- Taking accurate internal messages
- Taking an active interest in enhancing the system and service we provide to our clients
- Collate & check data
- Create enquiry form
- Create notification message
- Link emails to relevant forms and database
- Schedule email
- Produce report on email campaign
Facebook & other social media channels:
- Prepare audience & proposal
- Campaign set up, testing and scheduling
- Carry out report on Facebook campaign
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Option to progress within administration and marketing teams.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines
GCSE or equivalent at 4-9 in maths and English.
The successful candidate will study:
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.