Marshall Volkswagen Van Centre Reading Service Technician Apprentice
Reading Audi - Audi
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
Electronic fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment now forms part of the everyday routine in Volkswagen Group Centre’s.
Technicians are also vital to customer care. The service provided by the workshop is a major factor considered by customers when they decide to replace their car.
Main duties for this service technician vacancy include the following;
- Marking out & measuring, basic hand tools
- Bumper to bumper overview, service and inspection
- Body materials & Construction
- Engine mechanical
- Cooling and lubrication, air & exhaust
- Ignition petrol fuel, CI fuels
- Braking systems, suspension, steering, wheels and tyres
- Charging and starter, electrical auxiliaries, lighting
- Clutches, manual/auto gearboxes, drivelines
Potential of full-time employment upon successful completion of this apprenticeship programme.
None required as full training will be given.
You must have a genuine interest towards working in the automotive sector and be committed to the three-year apprenticeship programme.
A minimum of three GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English, maths and science.
Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Qualification in Air Conditioning Refrigerant Handling
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.