- Liaising with both new and potential clients regarding deliverables and services, ensuring client on boarding is seamless
- Providing high levels of on-brand customer service, in line with company policies
- Managing and collating feedback from clients
- Dealing with client fees, enquiries via email, telephone & social media
- Helping to plan campaigns and organising training events
- Creating eye-catching content for Boffix social media platforms and YouTube channel
- Engaging on behalf of Boffix via social media platforms
Progression within the company.
Email your CV, a cover letter and a short video (preferable as an unlisted YouTube Link) covering what is the biggest challenge that small business currently face and let us know which superhero best represents your personality. Video should be no longer than 3 minutes long.
- Background in Accounting or small business is preferable but not essential
- Strong desire to connect with clients, creative in finding the best solution to make them happy and loyal to the brand
- Strong attention to detail and observation skills
- Video production skills preferable but not essential
- Friendly, calm and efficient, even on your busiest days
- Familiar with Google Suite and Office 365
- YouTube savvy preferable but not essential
- Social Media savvy (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- 2 year minimum of experience as a customer support/marketing administrator or similar role preferable but not essential
- Ideally a background in Marketing or similar
- Self starter
- Driving all the website marketing initiatives on the website and social media
- Able to speak and write English fluently
- Keen to learn and take initiative
- Proactive and organised - we all wear many hats
- Coachable - must be able to take directions
- Motivated, resilient under pressure
A-C/8-4 in maths and English or equivalent.
Level 3 Marketing Assistant Standard.