Key responsibilities will include:
- To participate in and contribute on the design, copywriting and production of sales literature, newsletters, social media, advertisements and PR campaigns
- Assist with the administration of the Sales & Service Departments Customer Relationship Management system (Zoho)
- To participate in the maintenance of the local website including Search Engine Optimisation
- Assist with the production of support material including the continued development and administration of the company’s “Sales Tool”, videos and sourcing competitive intelligence
- To participate in and contribute on the planning and execution of customer webinars/local exhibitions/events and liaise with corporate exhibitions/events
- Assist with the drafting of customer proposals including supporting costing and capacity workings
- To participate in and contribute to the continued development of the department procedures and best practices
Marketing and/or Sales support.
Frontline sales (depending on experience gained).
Additionally, you may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required of you in the post and department or another post in the company. The company operates globally so occasional international traveling may be required.
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Word & Excel are essential and WordPress, InDesign, Solidworks modelling or similar are beneficial
- Language an advantage
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Has a creative flair
- Flexible & self-motivated
- Can work as part of a team or individually
- Goal driven
- Can demonstrate being open to learning
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
A GCSE (or equivalent) in a Technical, Graphical or Art subject is desirable.
Blue Sky Assessing & Consultancy will be the training provider for this apprenticeship. You will be fully supported throughout your apprenticeship with regular meetings, emails and telephone communications from your Development Advisor, working towards your apprenticeship programme. You will also complete Maths & English (if not previously achieved) alongside your apprenticeship.