Marketing Executive - Level 4.
- Onsite content planning including weekly homepage updates, category landing pages & bespoke content
- Planning, briefing & reporting of all Digital marketing campaigns
- Management of Digital Marketing campaigns across SEO and PPC
- Management of email programmes and campaigns
- Management of all Social Media platforms to build brand awareness and drive revenue
- Planning & writing weekly blog content to support SEO and customer engagement
- Monitoring & reporting of all activity against agreed KPIs
A career in Marketing/full-time position with Discovery ADR Group.
Can you commute to the location?
- Experience of working within a Marketing function
- Experience of using onsite analytics tools, Google Analytics beneficial
- Ability to think creatively with strong copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team & under own initiative
- Excellent IT skills (Literate in Microsoft Office)
- An inquisitive, questioning, and curious approach
- Self-motivated to achieve results and solve problems
- Confident and outgoing when working with others
- Keen to learn
GCSEs in maths and English Level 3/D - experience in Marketing (or equivalent).
Level 4 Marketing Executive qualification.